~Simple and normal life~ ~I'm just like you~

bennyleea1

~Yes, it's me ~Taurus ~Nothing is perfect imperfect

Saturday, February 2, 2019

~Perhentian Island~

I'm so  ugly
Welcome to the Perhentian Islands. Throwback for my experience in Perhentian island. 

Let’s enjoy the most beautiful island in the Perhentian Islands. Discover the magnificent marine life under the crystal clear water. Feel the South China Sea hot air breezing and relax on the white sandy beach under the sun.

Day 1:-
 


When I reached been there, it was a very beautiful crystal clear water and the boat was so awesome. Beautiful scenery.


The beach was so nice alongside a body of water which consists of loose particles. The particles composing a beach are typically made from rock, such as sand, gravel, shingle, pebbles. ...









 An island surrounded by water and smaller than a continent. A very small island with an awesome boat and clear water with it. 
Day 2:-

The second day, we went for snorkeling. I'm so nervous and excited. I can see the Nemo fish, baby shark. Awesome experience I ever with it. 


Waiting for other people.















Everyone busy finding for the turtle. Unfortunately unable snap the photo with it. 

















Perhentian Island

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About

Contributors

Followers

Search This Blog